In order to survive we cling to all we know and understand thus we label it realty but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous “the reality could be an illusion” all human live with the wrong assumption

Thursday, May 27, 2010

rasengan

Naruto is the most interesting anime in the world even Dragon Ball cannot surpass it. Every character in that anime is very fascinating mostly Naruto. I followed this anime since I was form 4. That time not same as today because I have to buy cd or dvd when I wanted to watch it and sometimes I just borrowed from my friend. Until now I’m still following that anime but not obsess like I was 2 or 3 years ago now I just copy and paste from my friend or just downloading in the internet if the case I want to watch it.

Every plot in that story full of surprise element. The main character Naruto at first episode, he was hate by the villagers in Konoha village because the villager believed he bring the evil Kyubi inside him. The Kyubi actually the demon fox which was caused the devastation of the village 16 years ago. Naruto became lonely because no one to be friend with him. Day by day Naruto train himself to be the greatest ninja in the village and he also work hard to compete his team’s friend Sasuke who is also his main rival.

The interesting of the story is not only the plots but the unbelievable beauty of the graphic also attracts people to watch the anime. The creator made the scenery of the Konoha village looked peaceful and beautiful. Now the anime has reached to 500 episode indeed it was a lot and far isn’t it?. I don’t know when the anime will end perhaps when I have grandchildren.

The matter fact is Japan contribute a lot of interesting anime such as Dragon Ball, Sin Chan, One Piece, Final Fantasy ( 3D anime), Doraemon, and etc. (it is to many anime if I want to put it all here). The excellent work they did in anime industry can’t be denied again even US can’t do better than them. Japan also known as technological country maybe that is why they can contribute these interesting things. I believe they do a lot of researched before they can appear like now. If there have award and poll for the best country in anime industry absolutely I will vote for this sun rise country.

What about Malaysia? Our country still can compete with Japan in this industry but there must do a lot research and homework. When I was kid the most anime I like were Usop Sontorion and Kluang Man but now the anime never played again in television maybe because these anime were old-fashion. I wonder why they not renew these anime use appropriate graphic like 3D I believe these story can still alive. Nevertheless, Malaysia has contributed an interesting 3D anime that created a chaotic in citizen last year. The fifteen minute Upin and Ipin made us laughing loudly in home. I must admit that they have made an excellent work. Guys keep going on your good job.

No comments: