In order to survive we cling to all we know and understand thus we label it realty but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous “the reality could be an illusion” all human live with the wrong assumption

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the secret of 4 May

29.30,1,2,3,4..(4.5.2010)happy birthday Bukhari. Now my turn celebrates the evacuation of ages from 22 years old to 23 years old. Kori now you are a man not a boy anymore. Recently I always forgot I few important thing in my life including my birthday, I only aware today is my birthday when my best friend at UITM KBM sent a sms wish for me.

Actually I want to share a few things about my birthday. I think it is interesting to share with you all. First of all, I want to tell about my friend who was born at the same dated with me. She was my best friend from secondary school. That was so funny when other people said we are twin. Both of us so different how can we be a twin obviously I am little darken than her and we are different gender. Anyway, we become so closed like true twin. If she has a problem she will told me and same to me and we are care each other.

Other thing I want to share with u all about my birthday is the day itself. In Yunnani year I was born 4.5.1987 meanwhile in Islamic year I was born at 6 Ramadan 1408 Hijrah. That means when I born there was no Satan around me because in fasting month all the Satan was chain by Allah.

Actually I knew that I was born in Ramadan is not from my mother but Shuhada told me. How can she know? The answer is if i was born at 6 Ramadan that mean she was born at 1 Ramadan because she is 6 days older than me. Actually I am little surprised when Shuhada told me about it, to get confirmation I asked my mother whether it was true I was born in fasting month. My mother said it was true I born in fasting month and more accurate at early morning 6 Ramadan.

After I knew I born in fasting month I always wondering why my parent not put my name Ramadan like my sister fitryah because she was born in syawal month. They said Bukhari’s name is not from them but from my late grandfather. He gave to me the name because he want me to be a good people like Imam Bukhari the collector of hadith. My late grandfather was a religious person. Before he passed away he always gave tazkirah at mosque and he is a well-known person at my village and the villagers called him “Lebai Yaakub”.

I think this is only for me today and all the above are the secret of my birthday. I want to take this opportunity to wish happy birthday (5.5.1987) to my friend Atiqullah hopes you always happy and got good wife.

No comments: