In order to survive we cling to all we know and understand thus we label it realty but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous “the reality could be an illusion” all human live with the wrong assumption

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big Day

There are a lot of big day in May such as mother’s day, teacher’s day, labor’s day, and my birthDay.hehe.. But the most interesting to me is 13 of May. Every year when the date is coming the weather becomes so cold. Actually I don’t exactly know what happened at that day. I became curios when a lot of people talked about it. So, I decided myself need to investigate it and made some research.

First resource of my investigation is my uncle. He is very famous and well-known person in the world and he knows everything. I just need to type in the computer what I want to ask him and he will answer me very fastly. His name is MR.GOOGLE SEARCH.hehe. When I type 13 May to him he gave me back 130 documents and I need to choose the best of them and read my own.

I found a document and I think it was the best. At the head of the document it stated name the Keeper Mr. Wikipedia (one of the relative of Mr. Google). I read the documents sentence by sentence until it end. There was shocked me, the 13 May is really big day for Malaysia when a lot of people died at the date and the rumors said the number of death reached to 20000 people.

The document actually consist only an articles and that was obviously not satisfied me hence of that I searched for other document and I found the second one but I need to download it first. In a couple of minute the downloading process finished. The document was PDF type so it easier to me to open it because the software already installed in my PC.

When I opened the document once again it shocked me. The document consists of 56 Pages indeed it is very long article. To finish reading the document need a lot of patient and it required dictionary in front of me because the words of the writer used is beyond my knowledge. How shame am I isn’t it?

Actually I just finished read 15 pages from 56 even though I have jumped into a conclusion. The conclusion is I think all of you should know about 13 May it was a big history to our country. If we as citizen of Malaysia do not know about 13 May we just like a person not have path in our life and we just live in an imagination not in reality.

Mostly current generation now only live in imagination and what have in their mind only about spouse, married, good occupation, and get cute child obviously that are not the reality guys. The reality is behind what you see now you need to open the curtain which has hide the reality with the knowledge and education.

No comments: