In order to survive we cling to all we know and understand thus we label it realty but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous “the reality could be an illusion” all human live with the wrong assumption

Thursday, June 17, 2010

release your tension

Different people use different ways to release tension. Me as example when I tension I need to hear Muse song to release it. I’ll lock my bedroom and then I up the volume to the top and put the Altec Lansing speaker close to my ears and I sing together follow the songs. After I hear 5 or 6 Muse song my mind feel empty and I feel all my problem has solve. Normally, Muse songs I hear are muscle museum, hysteria, starlight, sing for absolution and the latest uprising.

Different to my friend, he told me when he got tension he will talk to his girlfriend and tell the problem to her and after that the problem just vanished by itself. Sometimes he said the problem caused the tension he just forgets it when he talk to his girlfriend. The women’s power. I said to him I can’t follow his way because I not have someone special in my side and he said I should find one. Hehehe. Nonsense, how can I add the problem that I already have? “The point is you need to tell someone when you got problem”, he added.

I’m just agreed for the half of his opinion. He said I need to tell someone when I got tension. Actually I have tried this way but believe me if you want to use this method you need to find someone you most trust. Despite of that, for me there is no one can be trust except your family. My experience I know a guy can be trust and I tell my problem to him and his name is N……N. He is good guy and religious type that was first impression me to him. I told everything to him obviously that was the time I most regret in my life. He used my problem to make jokes in front his friend. My impression to him has change, now he is only big fat clown to me. After that I’m not believe anyone again.

I have a friend he used very weird method in releasing tension. Many of my friends said he is weirdo guy but I like him. He is very relaxed person. He told when he got tension he will write the problem on a paper after that he burn it. Different people use different way.hehehe. The reason why he burn the paper he saw clearly his problem has been burn and the paper become dust the irony is he said the problem just lost in the wind. He no needs to think and worry about it again.

The ultimate solution only belonged to Islam. I have read a lot of book about releasing tension either it from west or east but never found the best solution. Neither music nor talking to someone or burning paper these not solve your problem perhaps you felt empty in your head but it just for temporary. When you use Islam as the cure you will feel permanent peace in your heart. The best book I read it came from Arabic land “La Tahzan”. This book are treasure for Islamic world it taught how to cope when you feel worry and sad by using Islamic ways.

Note: the ultimate peace only come from pure heart

No comments: