In order to survive we cling to all we know and understand thus we label it realty but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous “the reality could be an illusion” all human live with the wrong assumption

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bob Marley

Last week I talked to my friend his name is….. . He told something that very surprising me. He said he wants to marry with Indonesian girl. Hahaha. This guy is nut. I asked him why he doesn’t want to marry Malay chick instead of Indonesian girl. He said his girlfriend dumped him, Ooo I see that is why he wants to marry with Indonesian girl. He added that Malay girl are all same always happy to deceive a guy. I told him not to judge other people because of one respondent.

After that, I asked him to tell the whole story why his girlfriend dumped him. With a sorrow face his told me that the girl is his first crush and he love her so much suddenly I saw his hand wipe tears come out from his eyes. He said the girl dump him because of the other guy approached her and that guy has handsome face and a rich person. I feel pity for him and asked him to stop the story to prevent him from crying.

I will try my best to persuade and convince him that what he felt is the normal story and he not the only one feel like that and please don’t feel sad. There is a lot of girl outside wait for you so just be patience. He replied to me “yes I know there is a girl waiting for me outside but that girl definitely not a Malay girl” haha. Once again I laughed but I laughed only in my heart I don’t want to hurt his feeling. Yeah it doesn’t matter whether is Malay, Chinese, Slovakian, European or Indonesian but the first rule is the girl must same religion with you.

His face has changed and he can smile right now. I told him not to think about the girl and stop cry for the girl again because when the girl know you cry for her that will showed you are a pathetic guys. The girl become proud herself because a guy has cry for her and it will make the girl never think about you anymore. What you need to do right know give full energy and pay a lot attention at your study. You must prove that you can do better when both of you not to be together.

That is not the first time I saw a guy wipe their tears because a girl I have seen it twice in my life. The different guy but share the same story. I wonder why a guy should cry for a girl. Now the condition shows one guy is equal to 8 girls (this equation is my observation from my class not the real fact). If you have been dumped by one girl that means others seven girls is still waiting for you. So why you still waste your tears for the things not even worthy.

BOB MARLEY: no woman no cry hahaha

No comments: