In order to survive we cling to all we know and understand thus we label it realty but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous “the reality could be an illusion” all human live with the wrong assumption

Thursday, October 14, 2010

the pain you felt yesterday

i can't absorb all the pain come to my head.
trying to remove the pain without realize i have create another pain.
if i have a gun right now believe me i will pull the trigger straight to my head and it should reduce the pain i felt inside.

ya Allah please give a little strength for me.
so i can live in your world.
i really need it right now ya Allah,ya Allah.

i felt there is a big stone in my head.
it is so heavy really heavy.
to bring the stone everywhere it such a big burden for me.

ya Allah please turn the stone to an ice.
so i can feel calm and harmony.
i really need it ya Allah.

No comments: